8.02.2012

Private Sale Alert - Serena and Lily!

Serena and Lily is one of my absolute favorite home decor companies - their well-traveled, cozy, fresh aesthetic is so on trend and their pieces adds warmth to any space.  You can imagine my excitement when I received a postcard in the mail about their private sale (you didn't hear it from me!).  Check it out here - www.privatesale.serenaandlily.com

Here are a few of my favorites from the sale:



The Sand/Navy Canyon sheet set is so classic - I love the arrow motif along the edges and the color palette. ($100-$200)


Is it possible for these Herringbone Throws to look more cozy?  I know, it is hard to even look at them in the middle of this August heat, but come October they will be a dream come true.  ($158 from $250)


Shiny, metallic, silvery strips of leather woven into a rug?  How could I say no?  This Metallic Suade and Hemp Rug adds a hint of glamour to any space, but is subtle enough to not take over a room. It's perfect!  ($175 from $250)


This is too cute for words. As a serving tray, a pop of color, a centerpiece and a way to add height to a table, this Pedestal Tray is certainly a jack of all trades.  ($55 from $78)



Shopping in the Kid's section is crazy you say?  Not if you can find a queen sized duvet for $70 (from $140)!  This Navy Color Frame Duvet has such a classic, streamlined look it is sure to please anyone, ages 4 to 94!  Also comes in hot pink, light pink, light blue and lime green. 

Enjoy and let me know what you buy!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment